What Does That Mean to You?
Un-Timed Pet Sitting means we focus on quality, not quantity and we don’t believe watching the clock makes for quality service. You and your pet’s level of happiness means everything to us.
At Four Paws, the needs of the pets come first so we let them guide us ~ always.
We stay for as long as it takes to make your pet happy, secure and comfortable.
- In home pet sitting
- Dog walk
- Play time indoors or in the yard
- Lots of love, belly rubs, cuddling
- Fresh water and bowls cleaned
- Litter box scooped and maintenance
- Waste pick up, you provide the bags
- Medication administration (insulin and subcutaneous extra)
- Bringing in the mail, newspaper and packages
- Alternate lights, blinds, curtains
- Trash and recycle bins to the street and back to the house
- Email update each visit.
- Access to our state of the art online scheduling and client profile system